“Organizational Membership” is a category of membership which is offered to every association that is formed of and represents interests of undergraduate dental students in its predefined geographic domain. All membership applications that are properly submitted at least 30 calendar days before General Assembly are automatically subjected to the GA agenda for throughout review and conclusion by direct voting.
Application Terms & Conditions
– Upon filling-in the below form properly, organization delegate should receive an automatic email confirming that Executive Committee has successfully received his/her application.
– Within 14-21 calendar days applying delegate will receive an email from the General Secretary informing him/her with the ExCo Conclusion of his/her application.
– ExCo Conclusion could be possibly one of three options (Forwarding to the following GA Session – Postponing to the one after next GA Session – Further Assessment Deemed “FAD”).
– In the event of “Forwarding to the following GA Session”, it means that application has been submitted properly before at least 30 days of the nearest GA session and so it will be publicly presented and resolved by direct voting of GA delegates.
– In the event of “Postponing to the one after next GA Session”, it means that application has been submitted properly before less than days of the nearest GA session and so it will be added to agenda of GA session that precedes the nearest one.
– In the event of “Further Assessment Deemed (FAD)”, it means that application has not been properly submitted or possible discrepancy of submitted information has been detected. Applying organization maybe requested to submit further documents or proofs.