“Personal Membership” is a type of individual membership which is generally offered to every undergraduate dental student who is not affiliated (enrolled) to any IADS national or local member organization. However students from states with no IADS member organization are welcomed to apply for this type, the students from states with IADS member organizations could be possibly accepted for this type of membership under certain conditions (approval of the member organization, executive committee and general assembly).
Application Terms & Conditions
– Upon filling-in the below form properly, applicant should receive an automatic email confirming that Executive Committee has successfully received his/her application.
– Within 14-21 calendar days applicant will receive an email from the General Secretary informing him/her with the ExCo Conclusion of his/her application.
– ExCo Conclusion could be possibly one of three options (Acceptance – Refusal – Further Consultation Deemed “FCD”).
– In the event of Acceptance, applicant will be referred to Treasurer to fulfill financial due of €50 (payable annually).
– In the event of Refusal, applicant will receive a profound justified explanation for such decision and he/she is entitled to appeal against this decision for the following General Assembly session.
– In the event of Further Consultation Deemed “FCD”, applicant will be informed of reasons why his/her application couldn’t be concluded on standard time and may be requested to submit further documents.
– Membership term is 1-year (subject for renewal).