We are proud to announce the winners of AMBOSS scholarship award! Chairperson of each IADS Workforce group nominated the most active member, who received free AMBOSS subscription for 3 months! 👏🏼
The winners of AMBOSS scholarship award are:
1. Secretariat Office: Mohammed Bashar Estaitia
2. Editorial Board: Reem Osama
3. Exchange Council: Ismet Ersalici
4. SCORE: Mariana Morgado
5. Prophylaxis Committee: Meryam Lahlou
6. Voluntary Committee: Nikola Sukdolakova
7. Training Committee: Arghavan Navadeh
8. Regional Office of Africa: Mohammed Burai
9. Regional Office of Americas: Gabriela Patricia Peña Cifuentes
10. Regional Office of Asia Pacific: Eufrasia Claudia
11. Regional Office of Europe: Andreea Adriana Olteanu
12. Regional Office of Middle East: Arghavan Navadeh
AMBOSS was founded by doctors, for doctors, in 2012. A group of young residents became frustrated by the limitations of the medical education system: the multitude of disconnected resources available led to more time spent researching topics than mastering them. They took matters into their own hands and together completely reshaped the path to becoming a physician. They created AMBOSS, a digital medical resource that could single-handedly support students in the classroom as well as later on as a clinical companion.
Congratulations and we hope AMBOSS will make the learning process easier!